Ex-tech System part of Ex-Tech Group AS – Project Manager – Now hiring
Operating in Explosion Protection market for over 30 years and being one of the leading industrial players in the market. Now Ex-tech Systems with offices in Stavanger Norway has an increasing amount of activities, customers and partners that deserve dedicated and competent focus.
– Project management and follow up of ongoing projects
– Accountable for achieving on-time delivery and meeting internal expectations
– Be a technical point of contact for clients during the project phase
– Establish and develop required project documentation
– Be a technical resource for the sales team in the bidding stage
– Ensure optimal use of internal project resources
– Project related procurement
– Close dialog with our suppliers and partners
– Education – Preferably Electro or Automation
– Knowledge of ex specific standards and regulative
– Min of 3 years of project experience
– Disciplined in use of and executing reporting
About the Company
Ex-tech was established early 1991 and is today an international group of companies with operations in Norway, France, Middle East and South East Asia. We are striving to become one of the world leading manufacturers of electronic and electromechanical products and solutions for hazardous areas.
Our vision – Ensuring the safety of both people and the environment – Offshore and OnShore.
Ex-tech Trusted partner for Explosion Protection and Ex Compliance
All our products and solutions are developed using state of the art technology, brought to the market as a result of years of R&D focus from the entire organization. Ex-tech’s products have proven to be competitive both nationally and worldwide. Main markets are related to oil and gas, petrochemical and offshore-/marine.
Please submit cover letter and CV by 1st September 2019.
For inquiries, please contact:
Ole Theodor Berthelsen
Phone: +47 51 63 71 70